Guarulhos Cumbica airport
Last boarding calls
Answers to passengers frequently asked questions
- How to get to São Paulo old town by public transport?
- Where is the Uber or Cabify pickup/drop-off area?
- Is it possible to get a SIM card at the airport?
- How to get from Guarulhos to Congonhas Airport?
- How to get from one terminal to the others?
- Is it open 24 hours?
- Is it possible to collect the Emergency or Urgency passport in Guarulhos?
- What to do in case of loss of valuables or luggage?
- Is there a luggage storage service?
- How much does it cost to park in Guarulhos?
- Are there banking and exchange services in Guarulhos?
- Is it possible to find a space for rest or work inside the airport?
- Are there pharmacies?
Guarulhos International Airport, also known as Cumbica (IATA: GRU) (official name – Governador André Franco Montoro), serves the São Paulo region with international and domestic flights. 43 million passengers passed through the airport during 2019. The airport is located 20 km from downtown São Paulo. (SEE MAP).
There are two hotels within the airport grounds: TRYP BY WHINDHAM in Terminal 3 – International Boarding Area – Level 1 – Transit Area. FAST SLEEP REPOUSO E BANHO in Terminal 2 and right next to the airport (at Cumbica Guarulhos Air Base access), you can find the PULLMAN – SÃO PAULO GUARULHOS AIRPORT. SEE MORE
The airport has 3 terminals: Terminal 1 (domestic flights), 2 (national and international flights within Latin America) and 3 (intercontinental flights). Connection between the terminals is made by a free bus service. SEE MORE.
There are 24-hour cafes and fast food, restaurants, clothing stores, perfumes, regional products, Duty Free, bookstores, newspapers and magazines, travel assistance, post office and bank services, free wi-fi access, convenience stores, pharmacies, hotels and VIP lounges. Baby change facilities, beauty salon, luggage wrapping and storage services.
Public and private transportation
Taxi services and Ride-sharing apps
Taxis have an exclusive area in Terminal 1 for boarding / arrivals and landings in T2 and T3. Ride-sharing vehicles meet at arrivals T2 and T3. SEE MORE
The Airport Bus service shuttle has buses to Congonhas, downtown, Av Paulista, hotels and other points. There are also urban and regional buses. SEE MORE
The counters are located in Terminals 2 and 3, Arrivals hall.
The airlines at Guarulhos airport and the location of the check-in counters
There are three types of parking: Edificio Garagem Premium (Terminals 2 and 3), Standard (Terminals 1, 2 and 3) parking with outdoor spaces and Economy in the cargo terminal (low-cost parking with outdoor spaces)